Thursday, March 5, 2009





Hi there, it has been a while since I posted something. I am not sure what I am busier with, my full-time job, my family, Stampin Up or my passion of Volleyball. I am moving to the next level, officiating Collegiate Ball....I can't wait. Anyway, I worked on these cards a couple of weeks ago and think they turned out really cute. First I have Whisper White & Basic Black CS. Also DSP from the Patterns Pack in the Hostess Section. I used the silk Flowers & gemstones that I picked up from Hobby Lobby. I then used my small and medium oval punches and stamped "Mr & Mrs" from the All Holidays stamp set. It will be perfect for that next wedding your going to.

Next I Took the Basic Black & Whisper White CS, along with another DSP color in the Patterns Pack from a couple of Catalogs ago. I then used Gemstones and silk flowers again and my sentiment this time is "Happy Birthday" I embossed this on the Basic Black using the Versamark & white embossing powder. I picked up that stamp at Hobby Lobby. I liked how bold it is.

No comments: