Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scallop Envelope Purse




Here is a project that I just did at my last Club. I used the Big Shot and the Scallop Envelope die. I used the Delicate Dots DSP. I cut out two envelopes out with the Big Shot. I cut out a matching piece of CS, 1 x 11 and another 3/4 x 11 of matching DSP. You have to cut the bottom pieces of the envelope's down to 1" just like the strip you cut, I used that as a guide. I assembled the purse from one side to the other with sticky strip tape to make sure it will not pull apart, the bottom being my last to adhere. I used Mini Glue Dots to keep the flaps from coming up or being loose. Then I used the Scallop Circle along with other circle punches and added one of my Mom's "old" buttons as a finishing touch. I also added a little thank you card and nuggets to make it more sweet. I seen this on LW's blog...thank you!

1 comment:

Trisha Smith said...

WOW! This is a great little item to demo and give to a hostess at a workshop! Thanks so much for posting it. I especially love the Mom button. My mom had an oval tin where she kept her buttons. I now own the tin but have yet to put in the buttons!! I think I will though. Just to have handy for stampin'!!