Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby


I seen a video of this about 3 months ago and have been playing around with both paper and ribbon to see the different looks you can get from them. Here I am using Pretty in Pink & Whisper White CS. White and Regal Rose Grossgrain ribbon. Flower is an off brand Flower Fusion from Hobby Lobby and last finishing touch is the button I attached to the center of the flower. I was blessed to be able to acquire alot of my Mom's old buttons from over the years. So this card is unique, because I don't think I could find another button like this ever again. I used glue dots to adhere the ribbon in different spots to keep from moving and also used snail adhesive to adhere to the back. If you want the dimensions of the card, just email me and I can forward over to you. I think it was cute and reminds me of a quilted blanket, so fitting for a brand new baby. Enjoy!!

No comments: