Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crimped Envelope Card




Here is a little different card that I found on SCS. It is so easy to prepare. I started with a standard envelope, sealed it and cut it off 1 1/4 at the top. Then I decorated the envelope with the colors I wanted. Then you put through your crimper, only the big portion of the envelope. After that is done, you add your embelishments. The supplies used for this was my scallop circle, small & medium punches. RHR classis ink, RHR CS & Kiwi Kiss CS. Along with a couple of buttons. I cut the scallop to resemble a flower. I used Dreams Du Jour stamp set and finished with adding a strip of RHR Taffeta Ribbon. I then took the same colors and sponged the inside card & Stamped the inside. Very simple, quick and easy to do. Check out SCS for the tutorial. Sorry, I need a new camera, mine is blurry!! Everyone, have a great day and thanks for stopping by to visit.

No comments: