Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Friend



Here is a card that we did at our last club. We used the stamp set "Great Friend" I really like this stamp set. I used Textured paper DSP Sweet Slumber Specialty, along with sahara sand, baja breeze, very vanilla. You have to use the stamp-a-ma-jig on here which is always fun. Puts your stamp exactly where you want it, it is a must have for a stamper. I cut out the butterfly and attached a dimensional behind it to make it pop. Also added SAB so saffron ribbon and a button I found out of my Mom's old button collection. The 2nd one here, I actually used the DSP Parsian Breeze, kraft, choc chip and whisper white. I found the ribbon at Hobby Lobby. I love the way it goes with the choc chip and the baja breeze. slipped a latte button on the corner. I got this idea out of the SU website. The girls were impressed and thought there would not be giving this card away to just anyone, it was going to be to someone special. Remember you can always duplicate....and send out tons. Well, I am off to bed, I have classes to take over the next three day and stamping will be the last thing on my mind, because there is a test at the end. Gotta pay attention. Hope this post finds you well & happy. Love to all, Lynn.

No comments: