Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Card Box




Here is a card box that I did at my last club party. I used Gray 12x12 textured paper, along with the DSP Walk in the Park from the Occasions Mini catalog. I found this box somewhere on the web and will post in here once I can figure out how to add it. Real simple and easy. Used velcro to fasten the lid from flapping open. Added a flower from the Pretties Bulk Buy from SU, we added a little classic Kiwi Kiss to the flower to add some color with a sponge dauber, and finished it with a Jumbo Brad. This can be given for any occasion. Along with each box we made 6 cards each. Using the DSP Walk in the Park and used the multi sides to arange different looks and colors. We attached to Basic Gray on White CS. The girls had fun this this one, had a bit of a challenge, but they showed me they are all very creative women. Thanks so much for a great year, it has truely been alot of fun. Love ya all, Lynn.

No comments: